Welcome to The Joint - Glendale! As your local chiropractor in Glendale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Glendale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Andrew Haig, chiropractor, was born and raised in Southern California, in the city of Glendale. He attended the University of California Irvine earning degrees in both Biology and Anthropology. Dr. Haig moved from Orange County up to the Bay Area to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic West, graduating Cum Laude in 2000. Upon receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic degree, he started practicing in Hayward. He learned to serve all types of people and cases, and became very familiar with and comfortable in doing so. In 2004, Dr. Haig moved back to Southern California and for the next eight years he served numerous people, reaffirming his belief that chiropractic is for anyone and everyone and that all can benefit from getting adjusted regularly. He spent the last three years studying chiropractic philosophy and principle in order to better help communicate the message. Dr. Haig briefly returned to the Bay Area with his family where he worked in a busy office serving lots of people and gaining new experience and knowledge. He and his family have recently returned to Glendale. Excited to be back, Dr. Haig loves taking care of patients of all ages and is eager to serve as many people as he can. He is married to his wife, Nancy, and they have three beautiful, healthy children. In his spare time, Dr. Haig enjoys coaching his children’s soccer teams, taking hikes, and being with his family. Dr. Haig is excited to open his second The Joint clinic in Pasadena, California in September, 2016. If you are looking for a chiropractor in Pasadena, Dr. Haig and staff are excited to meet you.
Dr. Pete Borboa graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2004. He began working and training with a lead instructor for the Pettibon System, which is chiropractic system of care that focuses on the rehabilitation of spinal soft tissues (discs, ligaments, & muscles) and the restoration of the critical curves of the spine. Dr. Pete received his chiropractic license in 2005, practicing for over 9 years. Dr. Pete states, "How time flies when you are doing what you love and getting people back to their lives. Man I’m old."
Learn more about Dr. Pete by reading his responses to chiropractic faq.
Glendale, CA, 91206
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Glendale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 6, 2016marthaWhat wouldn’t have been unusual 50 years ago is almost unthinkable now — to see a woman with a baby bump holding a highball glass filled with her favorite cocktail. After decades of educational campaigns to get the word out, has it sunk in that pregnancy and alcohol don’t mix? And is there any danger ...
- February 1, 2016adminWhen people say they feel the weight of the world on their shoulders, their language isn’t always figurative. Literal pain in the area of your shoulders can be an annoyance at least, and debilitating at most. While the cause may seem obvious – injury or overuse – there are actually many different sources and explanations ...
- January 22, 2016adminEven the shield of prevention can’t take you completely out of the line of fire when it comes to the battleground for your health. Every individual encounters a share of skirmishes along the way, and for many, their marching orders include a battle with bursitis. Know Your Enemy Bursitis inflicts pain on its victims when bursae, the ...
- December 4, 2015adminWhen you exercise, do your feet leave the ground? That’s the question you ask to determine if your form of fitness is no impact, low impact or high impact. In the book Morning Cardio Workouts by June E. Kahn and Lawrence J.M. Biscontini, the authors define high impact as fitness where “both feet simultaneously leave the ...
- November 3, 2015marthaAbout 1 in 5 adults in the United States has been diagnosed with arthritis, according to the Center for Disease Control. And approximately 1.5 million Americans suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, known as RA, says Brian Wu, Ph.D. But, what does that mean? Is RA the same as any other arthritis? “The exact cause of RA remains ...
- September 28, 2015RachelleTechnology is changing so many aspects of our lives and day by day, we see the further integrating of technology into society. Technology is also changing the operations of so many professional sectors, with all sorts of different processes and communications being rooted in technological applications where they were once manually conducted. One of these ...
- September 18, 2015DominicI can remember vividly getting the flu at a young age; it came right when I had tryouts for a soccer team I had been so excited about competing on with all of my friends. I was so excited that it was like christmas for me when the countdown I had constructed, was finally in ...
- July 15, 2015TheJointGlendaleIntroduction It’s Monday morning. My three year old wakes me up at the usual time every morning, 6:30am. He uses the toilet, then it’s out to the den where I turn on cartoons and we both dig into a bowl of cereal. I shower and get dressed for work. I grab my car keys and my son ...
- June 25, 2015DominicPregnancy is a glorious and wonderful part of life. Welcoming a new bouncing bundle of joy into a family is one of the greatest times in the lives of everyone involved. even with the most “normal” and carefree pregnancies, many mothers to be can experience complications, moments of panic and cause for concern for their ...