Welcome to The Joint - Glendale! As your local chiropractor in Glendale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Glendale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Andrew Haig was born and raised in Southern California, in the city of Glendale. He attended the University of California Irvine earning degrees in both Biology and Anthropology. Dr. Haig moved from Orange County up to the Bay Area to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic West, graduating Cum Laude in 2000. Upon receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic degree, he started practicing in Hayward. He learned to serve all types of people and cases, and became very familiar with and comfortable in doing so. In 2004, Dr. Haig moved back to Southern California and for the next eight years he served numerous people, reaffirming his belief that chiropractic is for anyone and everyone and that all can benefit from getting adjusted regularly. He spent the last three years studying chiropractic philosophy and principle in order to better help communicate the message. Dr. Haig briefly returned to the Bay Area with his family where he worked in a busy office serving lots of people and gaining new experience and knowledge. He and his family have recently returned to Glendale. Excited to be back, Dr. Haig loves taking care of patients of all ages and is eager to serve as many people as he can. He is married to his wife, Nancy, and they have three beautiful, healthy children. In his spare time, Dr. Haig enjoys coaching his children’s soccer teams, taking hikes, and being with his family.
Prior to becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Mario Tolj had aspirations of becoming a medical doctor. During that time he suffered severe lower back pain and was introduced to chiropractic care. His experience with chiropractic was so powerful Dr. Mario changed his plans. He was motivated by the power of the human body to heal itself.
Dr. Mario completed his undergraduate studies at Metropolitan State of Denver, Colorado where he earned a bachelor’s degree in biology. He then completed his doctoral studies at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Dr. Mario believes high quality, continual movement of the spine and surrounding musculature is an integral part of a holistic wellness lifestyle. Dr. Mario considers himself a movement fanatic. He is an avid golfer, baseball player, runner and cross fitter.
Dr. Mario has a passion for sports. He spent the majority of his life competing in sports while in school. He was especially focused on baseball during high school and college. He earned a full baseball scholarship and pursued his dream of becoming a professional athlete. For three years, Dr. Mario played for a variety of independent professional baseball leagues in the United States.
Dr. Mario is happy to be a part of The Joint team and vision of delivering quality and affordable healthcare to all. Through his love for sports and wide knowledge of exercise, Dr. Mario finds it easy to bond with patients. Dr. Mario currently resides in Eagle Rock, California, where he loves to enjoy family and friends.
350 N Glendale Ave, Unit AGlendale, CA, 91206
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 26, 2014Bone strength usually lands pretty low on the list of people’s concerns, especially when they are of a younger age. Drinking milk and getting out in the sun is usually the extent that people go to in order to ensure their bones are in top form. Well, this may not be enough. There are roughly ...
- August 19, 2014It’s the easier and faster option, and this is the all-too-familiar excuse that so many give after that long day at work, when slaving away in the kitchen just doesn’t sound appealing in the slightest. Fast food has so many downfalls and negative health effects on the body and mind as a whole, but it ...
- July 29, 2014Here’s a quick science lesson for all of you that flunked chemistry– in fact, it’s a quick lesson that you can take with you and aid your health in doing so. If you don’t know, sodium is the chemical element name for salt. This word is sure to appear on almost every single label of ...
- July 25, 2014Unless you’ve been living on Mars for the last few years, you’ll know that the U.S. has experienced what can only be referred to as a “health kick”. With so many diets, workout routines, exercises, fitness shows, magazines and more, coming more and more into the mainstream spotlight, America is doing it’s part to tackle ...
- July 14, 2014Even the healthiest organic and natural foods have little known substances in them that when ingested at a frequent rate can have adverse effects on your health. Mostly found in things like almond milk, Greek yogurt, deli meats and even coffee, one of the more harmful substances that is a common ingredient is something called ...
- July 7, 2014In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you should be aware that the 2014 World Cup is fully under way. Never short of drama, great highlights and fantastic sportsmanship, yet another turn has arisen in the tournament. Host team Brazil have been the favorites to win soccer’s most prestigious ...
- June 25, 2014As if you really needed another excuse to eat more veggies, especially delicious broccoli and sprouts, Chinese scientists have developed a drink that can clear the body of pollutants. And you’ve guessed it, the main ingredients are a hybrid combination of these two beloved vegetables. Because the pollution problem is among the world’s worst, and growing ...
- June 24, 2014Isaiah Austin is a former Baylor University basketball player who has overcome many health obstacles in his 20 short years on the earth. Blind in his right eye since a young age, he has had to battle hard to be one of the best players in the nation. Standing at 7’1″ tall, excelling at the ...
- June 8, 2014When you participate in physical activity, no matter how much you stretch or how good your pregame routine is, the possibility of injury is always looming. Now, the conditions such as weather and proper hydration during any activity also plays a great deal into just how effective your performance will be. Unless you’ve been living under ...