Welcome to The Joint - Glendale! As your local chiropractor in Glendale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Glendale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Andrew Haig, chiropractor, was born and raised in Southern California, in the city of Glendale. He attended the University of California Irvine earning degrees in both Biology and Anthropology. Dr. Haig moved from Orange County up to the Bay Area to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic West, graduating Cum Laude in 2000. Upon receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic degree, he started practicing in Hayward. He learned to serve all types of people and cases, and became very familiar with and comfortable in doing so. In 2004, Dr. Haig moved back to Southern California and for the next eight years he served numerous people, reaffirming his belief that chiropractic is for anyone and everyone and that all can benefit from getting adjusted regularly. He spent the last three years studying chiropractic philosophy and principle in order to better help communicate the message. Dr. Haig briefly returned to the Bay Area with his family where he worked in a busy office serving lots of people and gaining new experience and knowledge. He and his family have recently returned to Glendale. Excited to be back, Dr. Haig loves taking care of patients of all ages and is eager to serve as many people as he can. He is married to his wife, Nancy, and they have three beautiful, healthy children. In his spare time, Dr. Haig enjoys coaching his children’s soccer teams, taking hikes, and being with his family.
Dr. Pete Borboa graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2004. He began working and training with a lead instructor for the Pettibon System, which is chiropractic system of care that focuses on the rehabilitation of spinal soft tissues (discs, ligaments, & muscles) and the restoration of the critical curves of the spine. Dr. Pete received his chiropractic license in 2005, practicing for over 9 years. Dr. Pete states, "How time flies when you are doing what you love and getting people back to their lives. Man I’m old."
Learn more about Dr. Pete by reading his responses to chiropractic faq.
Glendale, CA, 91206
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Glendale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 25, 2015DominicPregnancy is a glorious and wonderful part of life. Welcoming a new bouncing bundle of joy into a family is one of the greatest times in the lives of everyone involved. even with the most “normal” and carefree pregnancies, many mothers to be can experience complications, moments of panic and cause for concern for their ...
- May 21, 2015DominicAs fashionable and stylish as they are, as great as they accentuate the legs, calves and help you stand tall and elegant above the crowd, high heels come with many downsides. All too many women know just how painful these contraptions can be when standing in them for long periods of time, or walking in them ...
- May 8, 2015TheJointGlendale15 chiropractic questions and answers all patients of chiropractic should know.
- April 21, 2015DominicWe only get one life, this is why it’s imperative that we engage in healthy activity, eat well, get sufficient rest and do all we can to preserve our time here on earth. With the obesity epidemic still in full swing, the United States population is still in serious jeopardy. Even the healthiest individuals that ...
- March 10, 2015DominicWhen we think of epidemics, we generally associate the word with outbreaks like Ebola, influenza, and even deadly ailments such as obesity. However, there is an epidemic that is nothing but silent, and it’s rising to the top of the list in developing countries in terms of life threatening issues. However, this serious issue is ...
- February 23, 2015DominicWith more colors all around, better weather, and a much lengthier amount of daylight, spring brings with it the opportunity to be active and to be healthier in more ways than the previous season of winter did. With more and more people looking to get it together and get into their ideal summer weight, the ...
- February 10, 2015mjgAnimals are said to have the ability to calm people, bring them happiness, and save lives. Pets are a natural remedy for many problems that people suffer with. Most recently, it has been found that pets are extraordinary at helping kids with autism. According to rodalenews.com, “…research found having a pet in the home helps ...
- January 30, 2015RachelleThere have been many back and forth opinions given about the health effects, both positive and negative, from alcohol intake. While a glass of red wine a day has been shown to promote heart health, beer has been shown to have far too much sugar and carbohydrates (hence the infamous beer gut). Responsible alcohol intake ...
- January 29, 2015TheJointGlendaleAt The Joint our model is to make chiropractic care affordable and convenient. Under this model, we understand sometimes our patients may have questions that cannot be answered in the time-frame allowed for their visit. So we recently emailed everyone to give you the opportunity to send us your questions for Dr Andrew. Following ...