Welcome to The Joint - Glendale! As your local chiropractor in Glendale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Glendale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Andrew Haig, chiropractor, was born and raised in Southern California, in the city of Glendale. He attended the University of California Irvine earning degrees in both Biology and Anthropology. Dr. Haig moved from Orange County up to the Bay Area to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic West, graduating Cum Laude in 2000. Upon receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic degree, he started practicing in Hayward. He learned to serve all types of people and cases, and became very familiar with and comfortable in doing so. In 2004, Dr. Haig moved back to Southern California and for the next eight years he served numerous people, reaffirming his belief that chiropractic is for anyone and everyone and that all can benefit from getting adjusted regularly. He spent the last three years studying chiropractic philosophy and principle in order to better help communicate the message. Dr. Haig briefly returned to the Bay Area with his family where he worked in a busy office serving lots of people and gaining new experience and knowledge. He and his family have recently returned to Glendale. Excited to be back, Dr. Haig loves taking care of patients of all ages and is eager to serve as many people as he can. He is married to his wife, Nancy, and they have three beautiful, healthy children. In his spare time, Dr. Haig enjoys coaching his children’s soccer teams, taking hikes, and being with his family.
Dr. Pete Borboa graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2004. He began working and training with a lead instructor for the Pettibon System, which is chiropractic system of care that focuses on the rehabilitation of spinal soft tissues (discs, ligaments, & muscles) and the restoration of the critical curves of the spine. Dr. Pete received his chiropractic license in 2005, practicing for over 9 years. Dr. Pete states, "How time flies when you are doing what you love and getting people back to their lives. Man I’m old."
Learn more about Dr. Pete by reading his responses to chiropractic faq.
350 N Glendale Ave, Unit AGlendale, CA, 91206
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Glendale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 26, 2015Those of us who are constantly craving snacks, are at war with food; it tastes good, it can make us feel good, and it gives us something to do when we’re bored. There have been many tips and tricks given out there to combat cravings, including locking away any unhealthy foods, finding healthier alternatives, and ...
- January 20, 2015In today’s fast-paced society, it can be difficult to stop and smell the roses. There are important meetings to get to, soccer practices and neighborhood safety committees to attend. Taking a break to just be in the moment and observe what is around you is a key way to keep the mind fresh and alert. ...
- January 7, 2015Sacroiliac joint dysfunction, otherwise referred to as SI pain, is in reference to one of the leading causes of back pain for most Americans today. Sometimes named sacroiliitis, SI joint inflammation, SI joint syndrome and SI joint strain, this is a very serious ailment that can affect the back and render sufferers immobile for long periods ...
- December 12, 2014Have you heard? The Joint in Glendale has a new weekend chiropractor. His name is Dr. Pete Borboa and patients have had nothing but good things to say about him. We thought the best way to introduce Dr. Pete is to have him answer some chiropractic questions so that patients can understand his approach to ...
- December 5, 2014What you know about allergies, whether you suffer from them or not, is probably very limited. Sure, we all know the typical warning signs: stuffy nose, itchy eyes, sneezing, coughing, etc. But, the information that surrounds allergies should be a little more extensive than that, for the safety of yourself and those around you. Here are ...
- November 21, 2014The odds of you knowing someone with a food allergy are quite high; in fact, the instance of food allergies is steadily on the rise in the United States, especially over the last half a decade. It is reported that there are close to 15 million people in the U.S. that are classed as being ...
- November 14, 2014Humidifiers are one of the greatest creations of the 20th century. This ingenious device that has the ability to increase the amount of moisture in the air has been the saving grace for so many people worldwide. From the severe allergy sufferer, to the asthmatic children running in and out of the house during the ...
- November 3, 2014“Eat seafood twice a week!” This standard advice was outlined in the federal government’s dietary guidelines set out for all adults that inhabit the United States. But is it really advice to live by? Fish has the ability to guard against heart disease and cardiovascular ailments, enhance brain function, stimulate hair and nail growth, as well ...
- October 21, 2014We all eat differently; whether we dislike certain things, eat specific foods in a certain way, or just take longer to finish meals than the average individual, our eating habits are unique to us, and us alone. With this said, the way we eat determines just how effective our weight loss efforts can be, as ...