Welcome to The Joint - Glendale! As your local chiropractor in Glendale, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Glendale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Andrew Haig, chiropractor, was born and raised in Southern California, in the city of Glendale. He attended the University of California Irvine earning degrees in both Biology and Anthropology. Dr. Haig moved from Orange County up to the Bay Area to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic West, graduating Cum Laude in 2000. Upon receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic degree, he started practicing in Hayward. He learned to serve all types of people and cases, and became very familiar with and comfortable in doing so. In 2004, Dr. Haig moved back to Southern California and for the next eight years he served numerous people, reaffirming his belief that chiropractic is for anyone and everyone and that all can benefit from getting adjusted regularly. He spent the last three years studying chiropractic philosophy and principle in order to better help communicate the message. Dr. Haig briefly returned to the Bay Area with his family where he worked in a busy office serving lots of people and gaining new experience and knowledge. He and his family have recently returned to Glendale. Excited to be back, Dr. Haig loves taking care of patients of all ages and is eager to serve as many people as he can. He is married to his wife, Nancy, and they have three beautiful, healthy children. In his spare time, Dr. Haig enjoys coaching his children’s soccer teams, taking hikes, and being with his family.
Prior to becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Mario Tolj had aspirations of becoming a medical doctor. During that time he suffered severe lower back pain and was introduced to chiropractic care. His experience with chiropractic was so powerful Dr. Mario changed his plans. He was motivated by the power of the human body to heal itself.
Dr. Mario completed his undergraduate studies at Metropolitan State of Denver, Colorado where he earned a bachelor’s degree in biology. He then completed his doctoral studies at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Dr. Mario believes high quality, continual movement of the spine and surrounding musculature is an integral part of a holistic wellness lifestyle. Dr. Mario considers himself a movement fanatic. He is an avid golfer, baseball player, runner and cross fitter.
Dr. Mario has a passion for sports. He spent the majority of his life competing in sports while in school. He was especially focused on baseball during high school and college. He earned a full baseball scholarship and pursued his dream of becoming a professional athlete. For three years, Dr. Mario played for a variety of independent professional baseball leagues in the United States.
Dr. Mario is happy to be a part of The Joint team and vision of delivering quality and affordable healthcare to all. Through his love for sports and wide knowledge of exercise, Dr. Mario finds it easy to bond with patients. Dr. Mario currently resides in Eagle Rock, California, where he loves to enjoy family and friends.
350 N Glendale Ave, Unit AGlendale, CA, 91206
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Glendale chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 21, 2014The odds of you knowing someone with a food allergy are quite high; in fact, the instance of food allergies is steadily on the rise in the United States, especially over the last half a decade. It is reported that there are close to 15 million people in the U.S. that are classed as being ...
- November 14, 2014Humidifiers are one of the greatest creations of the 20th century. This ingenious device that has the ability to increase the amount of moisture in the air has been the saving grace for so many people worldwide. From the severe allergy sufferer, to the asthmatic children running in and out of the house during the ...
- November 3, 2014“Eat seafood twice a week!” This standard advice was outlined in the federal government’s dietary guidelines set out for all adults that inhabit the United States. But is it really advice to live by? Fish has the ability to guard against heart disease and cardiovascular ailments, enhance brain function, stimulate hair and nail growth, as well ...
- October 21, 2014We all eat differently; whether we dislike certain things, eat specific foods in a certain way, or just take longer to finish meals than the average individual, our eating habits are unique to us, and us alone. With this said, the way we eat determines just how effective our weight loss efforts can be, as ...
- October 20, 2014As the colder months creep up on us, we have things to look forward to like bundling up with extra layers, the loss of daylight far sooner than the rest of the year, and holidays that come with a free pass to eat just about anything you want, free of judgment. However, with the abundance of ...
- October 8, 2014There’s more to depression than just feeling sad all the time. Symptoms of depression can vary from person to person and range from things such as psychomotor activity changes, which affect cognitive and physical movement, to insomnia and guilt, to name just a few. One in six people will develop major depression in their lifetime, as ...
- September 30, 2014In the search for a cure, or even a step in the right direction, when it comes to dementia and Alzheimer’s, the most unusual and least likely of remedies has been found; however, it may not be for those with a weak palate. A key ingredient in yellow curry spice, turmeric may be the answer to ...
- September 24, 2014Hygiene is of the utmost importance, especially when it comes to making sure that harmful bacteria is kept at bay so that you can lead a healthy, happy life. Washing our hands is one of the daily rituals that we perform that, if done incorrectly, can lead to bacteria, germs and free radicals being ingested ...
- September 15, 2014We all need a memory boost from time to time; we’ve all had that panicked moment where we can’t seem to remember where we left our keys, or that person’s name that we seem to run into pretty frequently. The bottom line is, our brains get worked so much throughout each and every day, that ...